Executive Manager, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Managing your workforce for better inventory and warehouse control.
- Creating an incentive measurement that is accurate, fair and equitable to assist in up skilling and re-skilling to adapt to new working environments.
- Insights into measuring and utilising effective KPIs to drive maximum productivity.
- Training opportunities and programs to help ease staff into adapting to new technology and new systems.
- Managing the inventory & network optimisation.
- Balancing working capital, customer service and unit cost of production for customers.
- Understanding how warehouse performance initiatives have improved the supply chain network.