Michael ForeshewChief Information Officer
9:50 AM Implementing a Holistic Approach to get the Right People, Processes and Technology for an Efficient Warehousing System
Montague has been constantly undergoing transformation through the upgrading of warehouse management systems. Implementing such systems allows for flexibility and stability, but also allow Montague to handle unpredictable changes in their future operations. In this session, Michael will discuss:
- Understanding how to get the right people, give them the right process, then putting in the right technology.
- An overview of the digital transformation at Montague from top to bottom to deliver better value for the customer.
- Implementing a WMS solution to provide a more efficient, flexible, stable and scalable warehousing system.
- Managing your workforce for better inventory and warehouse control.
- Creating an incentive measurement that is accurate, fair and equitable to assist in up skilling and re-skilling to adapt to new working environments.
- Insights into measuring and utilising effective KPIs to drive maximum productivity.
- Training opportunities and programs to help ease staff into adapting to new technology and new systems.